NEET Crash Course aims to enhance the performance skill of students in NEET. Excellence in NEET is ensured by providing students with rigorous training using BASE methodology.
Who can enrol
Students currently in Class XII/II PU, appearing for 2018 entrance exams for medical admissions in India. Student who have previously attempted previous NEET can also enroll. Students who are presently in any UG course but would like to take up NEET 2019 for another attempt at admission to medical Colleges can enroll too.
- Intensive training involving lectures and tests
- More than 320 hours of intensive training involving 140 hours of teaching, 60 hours of formal offline tests and 60 hours of discussion
- Synopsis lectures by subject experts on every chapter in Physics, Chemistry and biology of PU I and II with emphasis on applying concepts and solving numerical
- More than 25000 multiple choice questions
- 20 three-hour tests and 10 work booklets including 10 part tests, 2 cumulative tests and 8 full length tests
- Post test discussion and doubt clarification
Venues/Centres: BASE, Basavanagudi and BASE, Malleshwaram
Course schedule : Period: 21st March 2019 to 30th April 2019,
Day: Monday to Sunday
Timings: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM